Exam sessions with Miguel Ángel Santos Chamorro & Lourdes Martínez Catalán
LEVELS A2, B1, B2, C1 and SPANISH LANGUAGE I – WRITTEN AND ORAL EXAM SESSIONS
EXAMS OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS.
- January 22 2024 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – San Niccolò, room 456
- February 1 2024 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – San Niccolò, room 456
- February 23 2024 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – San Niccolò, room 456
- April 15 2024 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – San Niccolò, room 45
Please remember to have a valid ID (identity card, passport) with you when you sit the exam.
You can register for the A2, B1, B2 and C1 Spanish exams by accessing this page con username e password UNISI.
You can register for the Spanish 1 exam by accessing segreteria Online
In order to convalidate an external international certificate (DELE) you must:
- register for an exam
- bring the original certificate with a photocopy to the teacher during office hours, or send a scanned copy of the original certificate by email to Lourdes Martínez Catalán, who will verify it, along with a scanned copy of a photo ID: lourdes.martinez@
Annual courses for B1 and C1 levels, and Spanish Language I
Lessons are held by Lourdes Martínez Catalán at San Niccolò
For the 2023/24 academic year, Lourdes Martínez Catalán will hold the following Spanish courses, each of which includes 100 hours of lessons:
- B1 level course (esame code 99972): October through May
- C1 level course (esame code 99970): October through May
- Spanish Language I course (“lettorato”) – (esame code 102923): October through May – preparatory for Language 1 module to be held in the second semester
Courses will begin on October 5, 2023.
Lessons will be held in the classroom at San Niccolò.
- Spanish Language I (“Lettorato”): Thursday 12:00 – 1:45 p.m. – room 456
- B1 course: Thursday 2:30 -4:15 p.m. – room 468
- C1 course: Thurday 4:15 – 6:00 p.m. – room 456
- Spanish Language I (“Lettorato”): Friday 8:30 – 10:15 a.m. – I Quarto aula 455, II Quarto aula 456
- B1 course: Friday 10:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – room 468
- C1 course: Friday 12:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. – room 456
Further information about the program, objectives, exam procedures and bibliography will be given on the first day of lessons, when enrollment in the chosen course is completed.
These courses are open to all students. A certificate will be awarded to those who attend and pass the final exam.
Enrolment: You can enrol in the course by accessing the SIGIL platform through this page with your UNISI username e password.
Friday 2.00-3.00 p.m. room 429 at San Niccolò or by appointment, also possible online -
LINK: https://unisi.webex.com/meet/lourdes.martinez | 1371014081
Lessons are held by Miguel Chamorro at San Niccolò.
Courses will be held from
September 25th 2023 to January 18th, 2024
- A2 level course (code 2000844)
Lessons will be held on Monday (room 456) , Tuesday and Thursday (room 447) from 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- B2 level course (code L99971)
Lessons will be held on Monday, Tuesday (room 456) and Thursday (room 349A) from 12:00 to 1:45 p.m.
Enrolment: You can enrol in the course by entering this page with your UNISI username e password.
For further information contact: email@example.com
OFFICE HOURS: Monday from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in room 429 at San Niccolò.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO ATTEND AN A2 LEVEL SPANISH COURSE, STUDENTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF ITALIAN.