Exam sessions with Miguel Ángel Santos Chamorro & Lourdes Martínez Catalán
It is possibile to take A2, B1, B2 and C1 level exams (“idoneità”), as well as the Spanish 1 (“lettorato”) exam.
LEVELS A2, B1, C1 and SPANISH LANGUAGE I – WRITTEN AND ORAL EXAM SESSIONS
The next exam, which will be written and oral, will be held on November 18, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in room 8 (ground floor) at San Niccolò.
Please remember to have a valid ID (identity card, passport) with you when you sit the exam.
You can register for the A2, B1, B2 and C1 Spanish exams by accessing this page con username e password UNISI.
You can register for the Spanish 1 exam by accessing segreteria Online
Annual courses for B1 and C1 levels, and Spanish Language I
Lessons are held by Lourdes Martínez Catalán at San Niccolò
For the 2022/23 academic year, Lourdes Martínez Catalán will hold the following Spanish courses, each of which includes 100 hours of lessons:
- B1 level course (esame code 99972): October through May
- C1 level course (esame code 99970): October through May
- Spanish Language I course (“lettorato”) – (esame code 102923): October through May – preparatory for Language 1 module to be held in the second semester
Courses will begin on October 6, 2022.
Lessons will be held in the classroom at San Niccolò.
- Spanish Language I (“Lettorato”): Thursday 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. – room 349/C
- B1 course: Thursday 2:30 -4:00 p.m. – room 356
- C1 course: Thurday 4:15 – 5:45 p.m. – room 455
- Spanish Language I (“Lettorato”): Friday 8:30 – 10:10 a.m. – room 349/c
- B1 course: Friday 10:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – room 356
- C1 course: Friday 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – room 455
Further information about the program, objectives, exam procedures and bibliography will be given on the first day of lessons, when enrollment in the chosen course is completed.
These courses are open to all students. A certificate will be awarded to those who attend and pass the final exam.
Enrolment: You can enrol in the course by accessing the SIGIL platform through this page with your UNISI username e password.
Friday 2.00-3.00 p.m. room 429 at San Niccolò or by appointment, also possible online -
LINK: https://unisi.webex.com/meet/lourdes.martinez | 1371014081
Lessons are held by Miguel Chamorro at San Niccolò.
FALL SEMESTER: Courses will be held from
October 3rd 2022 to January 26th 2023
- A2 level course (code 2000844)
Lessons will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in room 455 on Monday and room 447 on Tuesday and Thursday
- B2 level course (code L99971)
Lessons will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 1:45 p.m. in room 455
Enrolment: You can enrol in the course by entering this page with your UNISI username e password.
For further information contact: email@example.com
OFFICE HOURS: Monday from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. in room 429 at San Niccolò.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO ATTEND AN A2 LEVEL SPANISH COURSE, STUDENTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF ITALIAN.